Department S – Open Pee Wee Horse
- Contestants must have met all the requirements for this department to be able to participate.
- Contestants must be enrolled in HAC to participate in this department.
- Parents must sign waiver.
- All exhibitors must enter on-line by the deadline and must have turned in a 2018 Navajo County Fair entry form and a signed waiver by the required deadline of August 10, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pee Wee Horse Show will start at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 9, 2018.
Premiums: First $10; Second $5; Third $3
Division 2407 – Open Pee Wee
- Western showmanship, halter
- Western pleasure
- Barrel racing
- Pole bending
- Goat neck tie
- Ranch horse activities
- Break-away roping
- Walk/trot equitation