Navajo County Fairgrounds Facilities & Map
More than 80 acres of family fun
The Navajo County Fairgrounds is situated on 80 acres, and has several buildings, a stage, two arenas, overnight horse stalls, stock pens, camper hook-ups (for those with overnight horses/stock), and monthly horse stalls and livestock pens available for rent.
Open for public use, all events must be pre-approved by the Navajo County Fair & Rodeo Board of Directors, which meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
Events must provide proof of $1 million liability insurance listing Navajo County Fair & Rodeo as an additional insured. Proof of insurance must be provided at least two weeks prior to the event.
You may reserve space for your next event by calling our offices at (928) 524-4757.
Navajo County Fairgrounds Rental Rates
- Martinez Hall: $500 per day; $25/day to decorate & take down $250 cleaning deposit
- Open Class Building: $250 per day; $25/day to decorate & take down $250 cleaning deposit
- Chairs $1.00/ea
- Tables $5.00/ea
- Camper Hook-Up: $25 per night (includes water and electric)
- $400 per day
- $600 per night (includes lights)
- $800 per day/night
- $200 bucking chutes
- $200 roping chutes
- First 5 loads of water, $50; each additional load, $10 each
- Tractor Work: $50
- Cleaning Deposit: $250
- Gymkhana (by approved contract only)
- $200 per day
- $350 per night
- Overnight Stalls
- $10 per night, per head
- $40 per pen for cattle
- Monthly Stalls*
- $50 per animal/stall
- $2 per panel
- $25 per tack room
*see stall-rental contract * for details call for information 928-524-4757
ALL events must have proof of $1 million liability insurance two weeks prior to the event.